Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

I LOVE THIS REJUVENATING SET

I used to have blemishes on my face normally after having pimples and other thing I consider is the fact that I have oily skin. Sometimes I really get frustrated with my skin and tried some remedies that will help remove or lighten those blemishes, marks and dark spots. I tried natural remedies like applying lemon or calamansi juice and one time I even picked some of my alovera plants. I also tried using whitening soap, facial toners, exfoliant solutions and creams for my face. And yes using exfoliant solution helps lighten my skin but what I noticed is the marks, instead  of the marks getting lighter it became more darker. Last summer my niece told me about a product that according to her is really effective. So I made my own research about it and finally tried it. And yes using this for 3 weeks now gives a great improvement. This is a product from Professional Skin Care Formula By Dr. Alvin and the one that I am using now is the Rejuvenating Set.



I will use this set for one month and soon I will post some pictures too. I bought another set for my son since I find this product effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment